Since the Covid-19 Pandemic we have been streaming fun, fresh & retro fitness and dance classes straight into the living rooms of people all around the world, through a 3rd party streaming platform called Boon TV. You can sweat with us on a monthly subscription or pay per class, it’s up to you! It’s been an incredible journey it has been so far! All the juicy details here:
*You must read the Disclaimer at the bottom of this page before proceeding*
We have x2 Membership Packages;
- Access All Areas – unlimited access to all our online content
- Lucky Dip – 5 /6 classes per month
- Lucky Dip Members get access to our Wednesday 6:30 pm LIVE class (available to catch up too) + 1 On Demand class per month
- Lucky Dip classes can be found under #Lucky Dip Filter
- You can also access classes on a ‘Pay Per View’ basis
- 45 mins = £5 / 30 mins = £3.50
- Search in the #Filters for your favourite fitness styles
- Our LIVE timetable changes each week (posted on BOON Wall & Instagram every Sunday)
- Classes available for replay
- NHS & Social Care Workers get £1 classes (Contact us via your work email)
Come and join the Retroglow Family! 🙂
Exercise is not without its risks and this, or any other exercise programme, may result in injury. To reduce the risk of injury, before beginning these classes, please consult a healthcare provider for appropriate exercise prescription and safety precautions. The exercise instruction and advice in these classes are not intended as a substitute for medical consultation. Retroglows Studios disclaims any liability from and in connection with these classes.As with any exercise programme, if at any point during the class you begin to feel faint, dizzy or have any physical discomfort, you should stop immediately and seek medical advice.Please take note of the following precautions before taking these classes:
1) To reduce and avoid injury, you will want to check with your doctor before beginning the classes. By participating in the classes you are doing so at your own risk. Retroglow Studios will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of our classes.
2) Please use good judgement and common sense when taking the class, consider your level and ability and choose the appropriate class suited to your level of exercise. Modifications are given and the teacher will always ask for conditions / injuries (live classes only) at the beginning, so make sure you are clear about your needs in the live chat function.
3) Please ensure you are in a clear space with no obvious hazards, with ventilation, appropriate lighting and access to water.
4) By purchasing a live, on demand or replay class, you confirm to abide by the terms of this disclaimer. All live and recorded content is the property of Retroglow Studios and is not to be shared with third parties.